RetinAI is pioneering the use of deep learning and medical image analysis for solving healthcare problems in ophthalmology.
We have gathered an extraordinary team of engineers and scientists who develop breakthrough technologies in ophthalmic medical imaging and care, addressing the leading causes of blindness in the world. RetinAI has a diverse technical expertise with leaders in machine learning, computer vision and engineering. We collaborate with a network of clinics and academic advisors around the world who provide support and feedback on a continuous basis.
Research Scientist Machine Learning
The Research Scientist will be a core member of RetinAI’s Research team, working in collaboration with the Engineering team to design the algorithms that will support the future of medical image evaluation.
- PhD degree in Machine Learning, Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years experience in Machine Learning.
- Python & Python-based working environments.
- Computer Vision and Image analysis.
- Experience with algorithm development & computational complexity.
- Experience with developing stable code.
- Experience with development tools (bug tracking, revision control, testing…).
- Strong teamwork ethic, passion for learning and desire to seek new challenges.
- Unsupervised and/or Reinforcement learning would be a strong plus.
- You will solve cutting-edge scientific and technical challenges in the field of machine learning applied to medical imaging and medical devices.
- You will develop, optimize and improve core machine learning and image processing algorithms within RetinAI.
- You will conduct code reviews.
- You will analyze and improve the efficiency and scalability of our systems and processes.
- You will collaborate with multiple team members within the company.
If you are interested, please, send us a your cover letter and a your CV to our email address email@example.com and fill in the following application form.