RetinAI attends ARVO 2022
RetinAI Medical AG (“RetinAI”) will attend the ARVO 2022 Annual Meeting in Denver, Colorado, from May 1st to 4th at the Colorado Convention Center.
RetinAI will showcase its innovative data management and AI analysis solutions to optimize and simplify clinical development workflows for stakeholders in pharma, research and clinics . ARVO attendees who visit RetinAI at Booth #3008 will benefit from learning and seeing live demos on:
- RetinAI’s Discovery platform to accelerate clinical studies. The platform is being used in large-scale clinical studies to effectively collect and manage data at-scale, with real time visibility to data collection and analysis across study stakeholders.
- RetinAI Discovery UNITY, an organization’s solution for centralizing its data from multiple data sources and formats to a single unified platform to generate powerful, robust analyses and insights that advance knowledge of disease, patient populations and outcomes.
- RetinAI’s Disease Evaluation Apps on Heidelberg Engineering’s secure workflow solution for AI applications will provide valuable, actionable insights for disease and patient management in the clinic.
To learn more on these solutions: https://www.retinai.com/insights
To schedule a live demo at Booth #3008 of RetinAI’s solutions and speak with our team, please click on the following links to reserve a time (please choose UTC -6 Mountain Time for Denver time):
- For RetinAI Discovery: click here
- For RetinAI’s Disease Evaluation Apps on Heidelberg Engineering’s secure workflow solution for AI applications: click here
RetinAI will also attend a Special Interest Group (SIG) at the ARVO’s Virtual Annual Meeting, taking place online on May 11th, 10:00AM-11:30AM MT, titled “AI and digital tools for patient enrollment, data monitoring and evaluation of outcomes in clinical studies”. This program will focus on how AI applications can be used to accelerate and improve data collection and analysis workflows in clinical studies with the goal of ultimately bringing innovation to patients, sooner. RetinAI is pleased and grateful to have Dr. Frank Holz from the University of Bonn, Dr. Irmela Mantel from the University of Lausanne, Dr. Marion Munk from the University of Bern and the company’s very own Chief Scientific Officer, Sandro De Zanet, PhD, present at this informative program.
ARVO attendees can participate to our SIG through the following link: click here
RetinAI Medical AG (RetinAI), founded in early 2017, is a Swiss company developing software solutions to accelerate clinical, research and pharmaceutical workflows globally using advanced machine learning and computer vision. The company builds tools to collect, organize and analyze health data from the eyes, enabling healthcare professionals to make the right decisions sooner in healthcare. RetinAI's international team combines clinical, technical, and scientific knowledge to foster the transition from reactive to preventive medicine for severe diseases affecting the eye. www.retinai.com