RetinAI will attend AAO 2022 & is excited to introduce advances in AI for GA analysis & Progression Prediction & Discovery CORE™
Bern, Switzerland, 30/ September, 2022
RetinAI Medical AG (“RetinAI”) will attend the AAO 2022 Meeting, from September 30th to October 3rd, at the McCormick Place Convention Center in Chicago, Illinois, US.
RetinAI is a leader in clinical and imaging data management software and advanced analytics for Ophthalmology. The company’s platform technology and AI improve workflows in research, clinical studies and bring precision medicine applications to pharma, clinical research organizations (CROs) and clinicians. With the company’s recent expansion - opening an office in the U.S. - and achieving 21 CFR Part 11 compliance following the FDA-clearance of RetinAI’s Discovery platform earlier this year, the company is well-poised to support U.S.-based research and clinical studies for its clients through its Discovery UNITY and Discovery for Clinical Studies technologies.
At RetinAI’s booth #2055, AAO 2022 attendees can get first-hand insights to these technologies as well as the latest releases and solutions:
- At RetinAI’s booth #2055, AAO 2022 attendees can get first-hand insights to these technologies as well as the latest releases and solutions:
- Our AI technology for Geographic Atrophy (GA) with automatic segmentation of GA on OCT and FAF, including predictive analytics on atrophy progression using OCT images acquired to date. Future atrophy progression prediction is shown over future years with time to fovea involvement.
- Our latest product, Discovery CORETM, is designed to accelerate at-scale research workflows, enrich data with AI for insights and enable collaboration across clinicians for building knowledge-networks, improving education and training of best practices, and providing teleophthalmology workflows. Click here to learn more.
- Our Disease Evaluation Apps on Heidelberg Engineering’s secure data workflow solution, called AppWay, for connecting to AI applications. The company will perform demonstrations of how OCT images can be processed with AI through the HEYEX platform, resulting in actionable insights for disease management and patient education.Click here to learn more.
- In partnership with Novartis and the Fundacion ver Salud in Spain, RetinAI has developed LuxIA, an algorithm for Diabetic Retinopathy screening. LuxIA was presented at Euretina, “Refinement of a screening algorithm based on artificial intelligence for the detection of Diabetic Retinopathy in real clinical practice”, winning best ePoster Prize. Once approved, LuxIA will be available in 2023. Please read the abstract here.
To schedule a live demo at Booth #2055 of RetinAI’s solutions and speak with our team, please contact us here.
RetinAI Medical AG (RetinAI) with Headquarters in Bern and , founded in early 2017, is a Swiss company developing software solutions to accelerate clinical, research and pharmaceutical workflows globally using advanced machine learning and computer vision. The company builds tools to collect, organize and analyze health data from the eyes, enabling healthcare professionals to make the right decisions sooner in healthcare. RetinAI's international team combines clinical, technical, and scientific knowledge to foster the transition from reactive to preventive medicine for severe diseases affecting the eye. www.retinai.com