RetinAI will attend EURETINA 2022 from September 1st to 4th in Hamburg
Bern, Switzerland, 26th August, 2022
RetinAI Medical AG (“RetinAI”) will attend the 22nd EURETINA Congress, from September 1st to 4th, at the CCH (Congress Centre Hamburg) in Hamburg, Germany.
At RetinAI’s booth #H40, EURETINA 2022 attendees will get first-hand insights on the company’s two new products:
- Our new data management platform, Discovery CORETM, designed to share data in a privacy-preserving and secure manner across a network of collaborators, fostering and facilitating knowledge network building, vendor-neutral collaborative data analysis & management, education, training and teleophthalmology.
- Our Disease Evaluation Apps on Heidelberg Engineering’s secure data workflow solution, called AppWay, for connecting to AI applications. The company will perform demonstrations of how OCT images can be processed with AI through the HEYEX platform, resulting in actionable insights for disease management and patient education. Join us at Heidelberg’s Lunch Symposium (Heidelberg’s booth) on September 2nd from 1:45pm to 2:45pm where RetinAI will present at 2:25pm the features and benefits of its Disease Evaluation Apps through Heidelberg’s AppWay on HEYEX.
RetinAI’s team will also showcase its other innovative data management and AI analysis solutions to optimize and simplify clinical development and clinical study workflows for stakeholders in pharma, research and clinics. EURETINA attendees who visit RetinAI at Booth #H40 will benefit from learning and seeing live demos on:
- RetinAI Discovery® platform to accelerate clinical studies. The platform is being used in large-scale clinical studies to effectively collect and manage data at-scale, with real time visibility to data collection and analysis across study stakeholders.
- RetinAI Discovery® UNITY, an organization’s solution for centralizing its data from multiple data sources and formats to a single unified platform to generate powerful, robust analyses and insights that advance knowledge of disease, patient populations and outcomes.
To schedule a live demo at Booth #H40 of RetinAI’s solutions and speak with our team, please contact us here.
EURETINA 2022 attendees will also have the opportunity to peruse posters highlighting research co-authored by members of RetinAI’s team:
- “Refinement of a screening algorithm based on artificial intelligence for the detection of Diabetic Retinopathy in real clinical practice.”
To read the abstract: https://euretina.org/resource/abstract_2022_refinement-of-a-screening-algorithm-based-on-artificial-intelligence-for-the-detection-of-diabetic-retinopathy-in-real-clinical-practice/
- “Fluid quantification predicts visual outcomes in Naïve Neovascular Age-related Macular Degeneration: A real-world national database study.”
To read the abstract: https://euretina.softr.app/abstract?recordId=recfoSl57PDATEhXp
RetinAI Medical AG (RetinAI), founded in 2016, is a Swiss company developing software solutions to accelerate clinical, research and pharmaceutical workflows globally using advanced machine learning and computer vision. The company builds tools to collect, organize and analyze health data from the eyes, enabling healthcare professionals to make the right decisions sooner in healthcare. RetinAI's international team combines clinical, technical, and scientific knowledge to foster the transition from reactive to preventive medicine for severe diseases affecting the eye. www.retinai.com